Date:      Wed, 19 Dec 2001 20:17:58 -0000
From:      <brian.hood@blueyonder.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   the crash screen usually after 4 to 13 days not good...

What happens is the network card on xl0 going to down and its light goes
off on the hub and I get this crash address straight after.

It's a 3Com 900TPO 10Mbps

Usually it reboots but its locked this time with it on the screen

Fault virtual address = 0xb0
Fault code 		    = supervisor read, page not present
Instruction pointer   = 0x8:0xc02d7507
Stack pointer         = 0x10:0xc4f8ae50
Frame pointer	    = 0x10:0xc4f8ae84
Code segment	    = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
			    = DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags      = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process	    = 11999 (sh)
interrupt mask	    = none
trap number		    = 12
panic: page fault

syncing disks... 10
done
uptime: 2d18h27m28s

when I reboot it I will be able to send this e-mail I hope:)

any help is more than welcome

Bri,