Date:      Thu, 22 May 1997 11:36:03 +0400
From:      "Mikhail A. Sokolov" <mishania@demos.su>
To:        john@awecs.obninsk.su
Cc:        docs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Forwarded mail...

> ----- Forwarded message from Eugeny V.Ovchinnikov -----
> >From sinbin.demos.su!kremvax.demos.su!kiae!hub.FreeBSD.ORG!FreeBSD.ORG!owner-freebsd-doc Thu May 22 09:08:44 1997
> From: "Eugeny V.Ovchinnikov" <john@awecs.obninsk.su>

>Hello! We are administrators of server "www.obninsk.su" in Research Center
> of Russian Federation Institute of Physics and Power Ingeneering. We would
> have a mirror of your server "FreeBSD.ORG". Please , help us.

I've got this message forwarded as I am not subscribed (I guess) on
freebsd-doc. Anyhow, I answer here, FYI & FYwhatever.

Dear Eugeny,

please check /net/cvsup-mirror port, - it fits your need 100%. Contact
hostmaster@ru.freebsd.org (honestly, that's me), if you think your mirror fits
in ru.freebsd.org infrastructure and is topologically close to main backbones
here, - anyhow, we'll discuss it privately. For your further inquiries, use
freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org for general topics, me (or official address) for
ru.freebsd.org related ones.

Thanks,

Mikhail A. Sokolov.