Date:      Sun, 7 Feb 2021 01:56:46 -0500
From:      Paul Procacci <pprocacci@gmail.com>
To:        Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
Cc:        Patrick Mahan <plmahan@gmail.com>, User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Suggested upgrade for a GeForce GT 450

I think you're mistaken.  I like Nvidia and always have liked Nvidia.
There are limitations to the card however when it comes to gpu offloading
of tasks that utilize either cuda or similar.
It's simply not possible.  Full stop.

So if Patrick wanted to use these functions, he would absolutely need to
instead consider AMD.  That's it!
Nothing more.

~Paul

--