Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2007 23:00:44 -0700
From:      Graham North <northg@shaw.ca>
To:        Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@msu.edu>, Graham North <northg@shaw.ca>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: normal mount points

Hi Parv:
And also thanks to the other people who responded earlier.  I did not
knowingly set up automounter - is this something I would have had to do?
or part of a default install?
I am still hoping that somebody can tell me what /net and /host are -
inted?  samba??

Thanks again.
Graham/

btw: My previous send seems to have bounced...
It read:
Hmmm.  My system is 4.11 so that would explain /proc.   Could /net and
/host be related to running apache or samba?  I did not knowingly create
these "devices"  I haven't been as vigilant as I could have been for
security (one of my reasons for an upcoming reinstall), so there is a
possibility of the server being hijacked...?  But I don't want to assume
the worst on false concersns..

--

Graham North
Vancouver BC