Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:24:37 +0200
From:      Peter Czanik <pczanik@fang.fa.gau.hu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, Peter Czanik <pczanik@fang.fa.gau.hu>
Subject:   Re: IBM x440

Hello,

SUSE seemed to find all of them, and mptable lists them as well. I looked at lot's
of different man pages, but I could not find any related boot parameter I could
experiment with...

Bye,
CzP

On Sunday 23 July 2006 09:56, Peter Czanik wrote:
>/ Hello,
/>/
/>/ I'm trying to install 6.1-STABLE on an IBM x440 machine. It has four 1.5
/>/ Ghz Xeon CPUs, but only two of these are used by FreeBSD.
/
when was the last time you saw them all running?  if you cant recall, it might
be appropriate to step over to another OS just for a moment, just to verify
they are operating properly.

jonathan