Date:      Tue, 10 May 2005 17:23:07 -0500
From:      "Jim C. Nasby" <decibel@decibel.org>
To:        freebsd-performance@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Regression testing (was Re: Performance issue)

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 01:35:40PM -0500, Jonathan Noack wrote:
> Sounds great!  When do you begin?  ;-)
>
> This has been proposed before and has been (to my knowledge) universally
> accepted as a Good Idea.  If you have the interest and time to devote to
> it, I would urge you to work on it.  The benefit to the community would
> be huge.

Does FreeBSD have any facilities setup for peoople wishing to work on
'sub projects' collaboratively? Something akin to http://pgfoundry.org
for PostgreSQL? Several of us have been using pgFoundry as a means to
work on things that will eventually go into PostgreSQL itself, and it's
been a big benefit when it comes to bringing people together to work on
something.