Date:      Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:06:51 +0200
From:      Bartosz Stec <bartosz.stec@it4pro.pl>
To:        Sergey Kandaurov <pluknet@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "log_sysevent: type 19 is not implemented" messages during boot

W dniu 2011-06-11 18:43, Sergey Kandaurov pisze:
> On 11 June 2011 20:01, Rolf Nielsen<listreader@lazlarlyricon.com>  wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> After going from 8.2-RELEASE to 8-STABLE (to get ZFS v28), I get
>>
>> log_sysevent: type 19 is not implemented
>>
>> exactly 20 times during boot. What does that message mean? Need I worry
>> about it? And even if it's harmless, it annoys me, so can I get rid of it,
>> and if so, how?
>>
> Hi.
> This warning indeed came with ZFS v28 recently merged to 8-STABLE.
> AFAIK it's rather harmless. It was silenced in current recently (see svn
> r222343), and the fix is expected to be merged to 8-STABLE soon.

Are you sure that it's harmless? It appeared for me as an evidence of
pool breakage. I had these messages when I ran any zpool command on
broken pool. I do't havesingle one after pool is fixed. Here's my thread
on freebsd-fs :
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-fs/2011-June/011639.html

--
Bartosz Stec