Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:48:13 +0100
From:      "Karel J. Bosschaart" <karelj@wop21.wop.wtb.tue.nl>
To:        Edwin Groothuis <mavetju@chello.nl>
Cc:        Duraid <latif2221@home.com>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: web site: ms vs freebsd

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 04:33:37PM +0100, Edwin Groothuis wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 10:14:06AM +0000, Duraid wrote:
> > why is microsoft web site much nicer than the freebsd one?

> says enough!

Heh, I hang around from time to time in Linux newsgroups and one of the
striking things there is that a lot of Linux users deeply hate MS, but at
the same time they use it to compare their OS with, as if Linux would not
be good enough to stand on its' own. Now even the MS webpage is the reference
for nice webpages?? How cute... ;-)

Karel.