Date:      Sun, 17 Sep 2000 11:54:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/pci if_fxp.c if_fxpvar.h (fwd)

[ moved to -arch where it should be ]

> [ moved to -developers ]
>
> I'm not sure you need to maintain NetBSD compatibility here. I don't believe
> that NetBSD really cares what happens to the FreeBSD. The if_fxp driver in
> NetBSD has been beat on substantially for a very very long time w/o in
> back-sync to FreeBSD. In fact, it's not split into MI/MD pieces, etc.

[ too much flu still- let's try this one again ]

I'm not sure you need to maintain NetBSD compatibility here. I don't believe
that NetBSD really cares what happens to the FreeBSD version. The if_fxp
driver in NetBSD has been beat on substantially for a very very long time w/o
in any back-sync to FreeBSD. In fact, it's been split into MI/MD pieces,
etc. so that it's even hard to track any shared history with FreeBSD.