Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:42:15 -0500
From:      Chuck PUP Payne <payne@magidesign.com>
To:        Josh Paetzel <friar_josh@webwarrior.net>, Steve Warwick <ukla@attbi.com>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Freebsd - restarting itself?!

One more thing check you cpu. You could have a bad fan on the cpu, rebooting
usually mean it's overheating. Are you ovoerclocking the CPU? You could
always as stated faulted hardware. You could put out everything that is not
needed to boot up. Then start replace each part until you find out what is
bad.

Payne