Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2002 15:00:39 +0100
From:      Escherich <jimmy@escherich.dk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Starting apache

Hello freebsd-questions,

  I am trying to install and start apache, I've got it installed, and
  I have changed the httpd.conf file, so Servername is my domain name.

  When I type  "/usr/local/sbin/apachectl start" I just get this
  message:
/usr/local/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

I have also tried to run "/usr/local/sbin/httpd"

This does neither start the server, what shold i do?

Thanks

--
Best regards,
 Escherich                          mailto:jimmy@escherich.dk