Date:      Sat, 27 Nov 2004 03:43:26 +0100
From:      Jonathan Weiss <tomonage2@gmx.de>
To:        Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:Strange behaviour with PF on FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE

Hi Max,

I just found out what the problem was, somehow, ppp created tun1 and tun0
and used tun1 for the ppp-connection. tun1 was not in the pass-rules, so it
got blocked. I never had a tun1 before, so it did not came to my mind to
include it in the rule-set and when looking at ifconfig I overlooked the
one-liner tun0 and just saw that tun1 got an ip.

Thank you for your help,
Jonathan