Date:      Sun, 22 Jul 2001 23:41:26 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Thierry Black" <thierryblack@hotmail.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: SirCam virus

Actually this virus is an easy one to block.  According to the
advisory there is always one of the following strings:

"Hi! How are you?"

"I send you this file in order to have your advice"

So all you need to do is replace the local delivery agent with
Procmail and write a procmail recipe to filter out messages
containing either of those strings.  I did a column on this a
while ago it's here:

http://www.computerbits.com/archive/1998/1000/lan9810.html

  You really ought to be doing this for your spamfiltering anyway.