Date:      Fri, 31 Dec 2010 20:01:17 -0400
From:      Chris Forgeron <cforgeron@acsi.ca>
To:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: ZFS v28 and zil_disable

Oh, and then I read what I post, and notice that the zil_disable parts are =
in the .orig files, from the patch. :-)

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to invest in a proper ZIL device.=20

--
Christopher Forgeron, B.Sc., CCS, A+, N+=20
ACSI Consulting, Inc / Aardvark Computer Solutions, Inc.

2070 Oxford Street, Suite 100, Halifax NS B3L-2T2
Tel: 902-425-2686=A0 Fax: 902-484-7909