Date:      Fri, 23 Nov 2007 20:11:02 -0500
From:      User Ota <ota@animenfo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeNX Package

On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 08:07:52PM -0500, Wesley Shields wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 07:43:53PM -0500, User Ota wrote:

> > > Assuming your talking about net/nxserver it would be better to ask the
> > > maintainer.  I've CC'ed him on this, but it won't hurt to remove the
> > > BROKEN line and try it for yourself?
> > >
> > > -- WXS
> > should I just post to freebsd-ports-bugs instead?
>
> Discussing with the maintainer first is always a good idea.  When the
> maintainer is ports@FreeBSD.org (this mailing list) it is an
> unmaintained port and any questions regarding the port should be
> directed to the list.
>
> -- WXS

Yeah, i'm running make on nxserver now, and it's giving tons of errors,
such as:

cc1plus: warning: command line option "-Wmissing-declarations" is valid
for C/ObjC but not for C++
cc1plus: warning: command line option "-Wnested-externs" is valid for
C/ObjC but not for C++
g++ -c -O3 -I../nx-X11/exports/include -Wno-deprecated
-Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-externs -I/usr/local/include
-DIN_ADDR_T=in_addr_t -DVERSION=\"1.4.0\"  -I/usr/local/include
-DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\"  -fpermissive -fPIC
-I/usr/local/include  PolySegment.cpp
cc1plus: warning: command line option "-Wmissing-declarations" is valid
for C/ObjC but not for C++
cc1plus: warning: command line option "-Wnested-externs" is valid for
C/ObjC but not for C++

Also a lot of imake warnings from before, so I guess it's broken :P,
anyways I'll discuss this with the maintainer.  Many thanks.

Russell Doucette