Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 2014 15:42:19 +0200
From:      amine tay <amine.tay91@gmail.com>
To:        Mark Saad <nonesuch@longcount.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: vm+ipxe+pxeboot fail

Hi Mark thanks for your reply,
I have my root-path in dhcpd.conf and etc/exports.
my dhcpd.conf :

authoritative;
subnet 10.28.236.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {

  one-lease-per-client on;
  range 10.28.236.10 10.28.236.250;

  default-lease-time 1200;
  max-lease-time 43200;
  dynamic-bootp-lease-length 1200;

  option ntp-servers 10.28.236.1;
  option broadcast-address 10.28.236.255;
  option subnet-mask 255.255.255.0;
  option domain-name "xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  option domain-search "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  option domain-name-servers 10.28.236.1;

  allow duplicates;
  allow unknown-clients;
  allow booting;
  allow bootp;
host freebsd {hardware ethernet 00:50:56:99:0b:c4; fixed-address
10.28.236.14; option root-path
"/opt/razor/image/image/os/7I2RjjQvo7IkbqO4rLv6kJ";}
if exists user-class and option user-class = "iPXE" {
  filename "razor.ipxe"; # we are in an iPXE kernel and load static script
} else {
  filename "undionly.kpxe"; # we are in burned in PXE and load iPXE kernel
}
  next-server 10.28.236.1;
}

And the Freebsd pxeboot loader is launched by razor.