Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 22:13:09 -0600 (CST)
From:      Ishmael <ishmael@tranquility.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   gtk-engines

ive posted something about this on -questions once, but received no
several gtk+ applications, including gimp, gaim, & gbuffy,  seem to not
work properly w/gtk-engines port.
notably, whenever i use a pixmap theme, i recieve bunches of the following
error messages:
/convert: No such file or directory
gdk_imlib ERROR: Cannot load image: <path to some image in the theme>
All fallbacks failed.

ive corresponded w/at least one other person who also was having the same
problems.
ive tried rebuilding gtk-engines and imlib several times, but no luck.
my system is 3.4-stable (2/12/00) and i regularly cvsup my ports.

Jeremy