Date:      Wed, 19 May 2004 15:18:22 +0200
From:      Stefan Walter <sw@gegenunendlich.de>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        sw@gegenunendlich.de
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ports that you maintain which are currently marked broken

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

linimon@FreeBSD.org in gmane.os.freebsd.devel.ports:

> portname:           devel/libcache
> broken because:     unfetchable
> build errors:       none.
> overview:           http://portsmon.firepipe.net/portoverview.py?category=
=3Ddevel&portname=3Dlibcache

Can't find a home page for it on Google, it probably died. If noone
objects, I'll send a PR marking it as DEPRECATED, too.

> portname:           x11-toolkits/py-kde
> broken because:     Checksum mismatch; will be removed after Feb 2
> build errors:
> http://bento.FreeBSD.org/errorlogs/amd64-5-full/py23-kde-3.3.2_1.log (Apr=
 10 08:06:27 GMT 2004)
> overview:           http://portsmon.firepipe.net/portoverview.py?category=
=3Dx11-toolkits&portname=3Dpy-kde

February 2nd is a while ago...;) But it probably doesn't have to be
removed. If I have the time, I'll try to update the port to the latest
version at the weekend. If anyone else has experience with the port and
wants to do the update, let me know.

Stefan
--=20
For, d'ye see, rainbows do not visit the clear air; they only irradiate
vapor. -- Herman Melville, "Moby Dick"

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5--