Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 1995 06:06:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Richard Cramer <rwc@cscfx.sytex.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   can't open 2nd disk partition

Hello --

I am sure this problem is related to the EIDE drive and controller.  I have
created in the novice install, 2 disk partitions.  The first one has a
32MB /, and the second 64MB swap, 300MB /usr and last a 637MB /var.

The messages at boot say can't open /dev/rwd0s2e Invalid argument ....

Can some either point me too where the documntation is for modifying
the disk geometry at boot time....  The drive is a Seagate ST51080A
EIDE drive with 2100 cylinders, 16 heads and 63 sectors per....
or suggest what to use....

Thanks,
Dick

--