Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:18:06 -0500
From:      Charles Howse <chowse@charter.net>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   portsnap ignores REFUSE directives

Hi,
I just installed 6.4-RELEASE on the way to -STABLE.
I chose NOT to install the ports during installation.
I configured /etc/portsnap.conf, uncommenting the REFUSE directives,
because I only speak English.

I created the proper directories, including /usr/ports.
I ran 'portsnap fetch extract', and now I find arabic, chinese,
french, german, hebrew, hungarian, etc. in my ports tree.

What might be the problem here?

--
Thanks,
Charles

Things that make you say, Hmmmmmm...
If you spend your day doing nothing, how do you know when you're done?