Date:      Thu, 16 Jul 1998 01:33:29 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        dannyman@enteract.com, dannyman@dannyland.org
Subject:   Re: pine4 and mutt

On Sun, Jul 12, 1998 at 01:24:42AM -0500, dannyman wrote:
> also, has anyone sent a port for the latest release of mutt?  will it soon be
> committed?

The best way to handle this is to send a message to the maintainer.

AS the maintainer for Mutt, I try to keep it upto day with the "released"
versions (as opposed to the "development" versions).  However, I don't
always see the mutt-announce messages on a timely bases.

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)