Date:      Tue, 08 May 2001 12:34:27 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        Maikel Verheijen <maikel@myst.dyn.dohd.org>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IBM ServeRaid support

> Hi All!
>
> With my new netfinity X-series 330, I got an IBM ServeRaid 4L raid
> controller. Can anyone tell me if this card will be supported in the near
> future? (I already checked HARDWARE.TXT, just to see it wasn't supported
> yet) There are Linux drivers (source and binary) provided by IBM, but I am
> not that much of a coder :(.

There have been a couple of attempts at writing a driver for this
controller; I would be so bold as to say that until someone is willing to
pay me to do it, it's probably not going to happen, sorry. 8(

Regards,
Mike
(Yes, I am trying to find someone willing to support this work, amongst
 other things. 8)