Date:      Thu, 8 May 2008 01:01:23 +0300
From:      <adam@mhm.lv>
To:        "Steven Hartland" <killing@multiplay.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org, vwe@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/123347: [bge] bge1: watchdog timeout -- linkstate changedto DOWN

I guess it does, since this nightmere is being reported with different NICs
and drivers including Intel NICs on em driver and 3Com NICs on bge and xl
drivers on 6.3-RELEASE , 6-STABLE, 7.0-RELEAE and 7-STABLE.

The mailing list if  full of  too many questions regarding this issue and no
answer!

If it realy doesn't worth a high priority flag, then I do appolgize and I
shoud fall back to 4.11-RELEASE which worked on the same hardware like a
sandwatch!