Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:44:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk>, Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>, Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp>, Julian Elischer <julian@FreeBSD.ORG>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with interrupts on -current.

    I'll be able to start playing with -current again in a day or so.  I am
    almost finished cleaning up all the -stable stuff that was waiting for
    the release to finish.

    I got a little side-tracked when Bill announced his gigabit ethernet
    driver, and unfortunately I was unable to get rid of packet loss between
    my two DELL 2550's using a cross-over cable (it would be nice if other
    people with DELL 2550's could test Bill's bge0 gigabit ethernet driver
    to see if the same problem occurs).  There is little more I can do there
    until I get an actual gigabit switch to play with so -current is coming
    back into my sights.

						-Matt