Date:      Sun, 6 Dec 1998 12:03:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Paul <wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu>
To:        andree@bumlan.campus.luth.se (Andree Jacobson)
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Test request, SMC 1211TX EtherEZ PCI card

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, Andree Jacobson
had to walk into mine and say:

> I have one of these cards in my NT :( machine. The problem is that I don'=
> have an extra disk in this machine to se if it would work. From what I
> know the 3.0-Release did not find the card automatically, but I'll give i=
> another shot though.

The rl driver wasn't in 3.0-RELEASE, so don't bother.

> I'll just download the latest boot floppies and se if it detects it :)

Go to current.freebsd.org:/pub/FreeBSD and get the latest 3.0-SNAP
boot floppy (from Nov. 23rd, I think). That floppy should have the
driver in it.

-Bill