Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 2000 22:39:25 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org>
To:        Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, paulo@isr.uc.pt
Subject:   Re: Scilab

Tim McMillen wrote:

>         Hi, does anybody know anything about the scilab port?  Has it just
> not been updated?
>
>         And checking the ftp server,
> ftp://ftp.inria.fr/INRIA/Projects/Meta2/Scilab/distributions   they do not
> seem to have the version that the port wants.  Any info would be
> appreciated.

	It's customary to contact the maintainer first with information like
this. The maintainer's e-mail address is in the Makefile of the port.
Your suspicion is confirmed, so we look forward to patches that fix this
problem from the maintainer, or you. :)

Doug
--
    "The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing
and