Date:      Sun, 14 Jun 2020 18:56:06 -0400
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
Subject:   Looking for a devel/bison expert to fix a port that depends on it

I maintain devel/aegis and when devel/bison got updated a few weeks
(months?) ago it broke a few things in the bison/yacc grammar and for
despite repeated attempts to fix it I am stumped.   Please contact me
privately if you can lend a hand with this.   The specific problem I am
facing right now is conflicting definitions of the parse_error function (no
matter which definition of 2 possible ones I can find I use I get errors
[just different ones]).