Date:      Sat, 07 Nov 1998 18:58:49 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>, (Dag-Erling C.  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= ) <dag-erli@ifi.uio.no>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG, John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>, Bruce Albrecht <bruce@zuhause.mn.org>
Subject:   Re: "Eek"

At 01:01 AM 11/8/98 +0100, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:
>On 07-Nov-98 Dag-Erling C. Smørgrav wrote:
>> Bruce Albrecht <bruce@zuhause.mn.org> writes:
>>> Did anyone bother to look at the root page for http://dd.sh?
>>> To which I quote:
>>>
>>> dd/sh: The One True Programming Language
>>>
>>> dd/sh is a simple, compact programming language which can do
>>> everything although not always the way you are used to.
>>
>> This is sick, sick, sick. These people not only claim that you can do
>> anything with just dd and sh, but actually go on to prove it by
>> writing a line editor, a web server and a general Turing machine using
>> only dd and sh.
>
>Gotta admire their perseverance? ;)
>
>Or so we put that under insanity? Although, just saw Seven... Nothing can beat
>that for insane things ;)

Ahaha I have that on video, borrowed it from my aunt.  I have yet to watch
it, because I got up to the part with the pine tree fresheners and I was in
the middle of eating. .Decided THAT was not the time to watch that :P  This
was about 6 months ago, still haven't put it back in the player to make
myself more ill..

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange 207-942-0275
http://www.droo.orland.me.us
My Latest Kernel: FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT (ONEEX) #14: Mon Oct 19 22:36:58 EDT 1998