Date:      Mon, 2 Feb 1998 06:26:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <dyson@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        ben@stuyts.nl
Cc:        dyson@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current locks my machine frequently

To the gang that has been helping me find the problems with -current:  I
have found another problem that I can reproduce.  It is likely the
X crash problem.  I will be working on it.  (Things are so much easier
when I can reproduce problems, and anytime you'all send me the maximal
amount of info, it gives me a better chance of finding things...

Thanks again!!!