Date:      Wed, 19 Nov 1997 17:07:40 -0500
From:      garman@phs.k12.ar.us
To:        khetan@iafrica.com (Khetan Gajjar)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WordPerfect 7.0 for SCO

Khetan Gajjar writes:
> Hi.
>
> I've bought myself a copy of WordPerfect 7.0 for SCO OpenServer 5.
> I was wondering if it was possible to install this - I've tried the
> GUI installation, but it just core dumps (bus error), and the text version
> mutters about incorrect terminal emulation.

you can run the Linux version of WP7.0 with no problem on FreeBSD (I have
it open right now).  Never tried the SCO version.

To make sure, you can download an "evaluation" copy from their site. it is
in ftp.turbolinux.com:/pub/linux/corelwp if i remember correctly.

enjoy,
--
Jason Garman                                     http://garman.home.ml.org/
Student, University of Maryland                        garman@earthling.net