Date:      Sat, 14 Jul 2007 14:37:51 +0200 (CEST)
From:      lix@nezz.be
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   missing file flags on amd64 box 6.2-STABLE-200706

Hi ppl!

I am using the last available 6.2 snapshot on amd64 host.

6.2-STABLE-200706-amd64

My problem is that after the install for some strange reason i started to
search files which has file flag(s) (for example schg) with this command:

find / -flags +uchg,schg,sunlnk,uunlnk

Very common and well known fact that freebsd installer is using such a
flags and you will find many files running this command.

[root@save ~]#  find / -flags +uchg,schg,sunlnk,uunlnk
/usr/bin/chpass
/usr/bin/chfn
/usr/bin/chsh

But when i run this command right after the install on my amd64 box it
finds only one folder which has such a flag:
the /var/empty and nothing more.

Could somebody explain this? Or did i miss something during the install?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Istvan