Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 1995 22:59:50 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@condor.physics.montana.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: httpd can't start

On Thu, 10 Aug 1995, -Vince- wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Aug 1995, John Hay wrote:
>
> 	Speaking about setting up httpd, how do you set it up exactly?
> Does anyone have any sample config files?

If you go poking through the files that get installed on your system with
this, you'll see a directory of config files.  The 'all.conf' file (the
first one I looked at, I think in /usr/local/www/config) has an html
address on configuring CERN httpd to run on your system.  The html looks
pretty complete.  I think even I'll be able to get it running.

But don't hold your breath.

Laterz

Brian