Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:01:16 -0800
From:      Craig Burgess <craig-burgess@home.net>
To:        Fravlahua@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how many?

Two (2) floppies are required for the diskette images.

Then you install via FTP (with a highspeed connection unless you have
lots and lots of time) or with another method.  Purchasing the CD-ROM
set (4 discs) is an excellent method, especially for someone just
starting out: check http://www.FreeBSD.org/ and you will also find lots
of information about installation requirements and options.

craig