Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 1996 00:11:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      dima@best.net (Dima Ruban)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        marcs@znep.com, freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: setting up a CVSup server

Jordan K. Hubbard writes:
> > Would I be correct in assuming that the sup-server-kit.tar.gz on
> > wcarchive:/pub/FreeBSD/sup is horribly out of date?
>
> Probably so - it's been so long since I had anything to do with the
> running of the sup/cvsup servers that I couldn't tell you *what* it
> looks like now.  Dima?  As someone with more recent experience here,
> perhaps you'd care to package some of it? :-)

Well, okay :-) Who's brave enough here to test my changes to sup-server-kit?
You can find my version of this thingie on
burka.rdy.com:/pub/supfiles/sup-server-kit.tgz
I modified a bit README, and included two scripts from my server.
Anyway - check it out by yourself.

I'd definitely welcome all corrections, etc.

> 							Jordan

-- dima