Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2000 01:07:03 -0600
From:      Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>
To:        Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>
Cc:        Ants Aader <ants_a@ut.ee>, freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SAS Institute to port SAS software to Linux

In the last episode (Mar 15), Doug Barton said:
> Ants Aader wrote:
> > http://www.sas.com/new/preleases/031400/news1.html
> >
> > I hope that FreeBSD will support SAS through emulation as soon as
> > possible.
>
> We eagerly await your patches! :)

I don't anticipate any problems myself.  The SAS server isn't anything
special; it's certainly not as complicated as Oracle's multi-process
synchronization.  I only hope that they build it with 64-bit filesize
support (which Linux is apparently finally supporting).

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@emsphone.com