Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 1995 11:36:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Richard Toren <rpt@miles.sso.loral.com>
To:        Francisco Rosich Viana <rosich@power.ci.uv.es>
Cc:        "Stephen F. Combs" <steve@combs.salem.ge.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pkg_add in 2.0.5

I had problems also with the template option. (From memory), while the
man page says /tmp, the code uses /var/tmp instead. I used a soft link to
put that over on a larger partition.
The problem I had with -template was when trying to stat a volume for
space it had the template filename (with ..XXX) in the string and was not
finding the file??

Rip Toren               | The bad news is that C++ is not an object-oriented |
rpt@miles.sso.loral.com | programming language. .... The good news is that   |
                        | C++ supports object-oriented programming.          |
                        |    C++ Programming & Fundamental Concepts          |
                        |     by Anderson & Heinze                           |