Date:      Tue, 4 Apr 1995 00:29:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Utz <spaz@u.washington.edu>
To:        FreeBSD hackerlist <FreeBSD-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com>
Subject:   My contribution to the html bloatathon..

Hi folks;

	I have been watching the html discussion. I am not clear as to
what the final decison was so i thought i would toss in my 0.02.

	If there is an interest in shipping a html browser as part of the
release,  may i suggest chimera? It is small ( 274k ), functional, has a
non threatening looking copyright, and is built entirely with Athena
widgets. This means that it is not the prettiest thing going, but one
gets a simple browser that gets the job done. I can put a compiled copy
in incoming for you guys to play with, but it really is not needed,
because it makes right up ( we dont still have people out there running
2.0 without gcc, do we ? ).

	anyway this has been sloshing around in my noggin for a couple
days, so i thought i would let it out.

 John Utz	spaz@stein.u.washington.edu
	idiocy is the impulse function in the convolution of life