Date:      Tue, 02 Sep 2003 01:35:42 -0500
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Ideas for showing off Gnome on FreeBSD?

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 02:19:03 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke
<marcus@marcuscom.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 00:45, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>> Ok, I will go ahead send to PR what I have it right now without the
>> menu,
>> then update the better one later with menu and few plugins.
>>
>> The problem is that.. StarterBar (a major eye candy of panel) will not
>> work, because it keeps read the wrong path
>> '/usr/X11R6/bin/../share/pixmaps/gnome-unknown.png' and I can't figure
>> out
>> where the path is in the script to allow me change it.
>
> Okay, I fixed this one.  StarterBar looks pretty cool.  You need to
> patch Icon.py, and add a "gnome" to the command.getoutput() list between
> "share" and "pixmaps".  Everything else looks okay.

Oh duh! I looked in the wrong place... Thanks, Joe! Tomorrow, I will try
to start to create the menu and create many applets port as I can get. If
anyone is working on some applets, just let me know to avoid double work.

Cheers,
Mezz

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.