Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:25:05 +0200
From:      Ladavac Marino <mladavac@metropolitan.at>
To:        "'junkmale@xtra.co.nz'" <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>, Kelly Yancey <kbyanc@alcnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Using MS on FreeBSD sites

	[ML]
> And for the real kicker: I use FrontPage 98 which means I use Windows
> on
> my desktop.  Does that bother you?  What should we do about that?
	[ML]  You should be damned to writing Windows applications for a
living :)

	Now, seriously, who cares what do you use to build the Diary?
Man, use whatever works for you, be pragmatic.  And FrontPage editor
definitely beats vi or emacs for HTML, especially tables.  Fine tuning
is still best done in a non-WYSIWYG editor.

> best wishes
	[ML]  Same here,
	/Marino