Date:      Sun,  5 Dec 99 16:20:45 +0100
From:      David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: extending a S0 TBA

> From: Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>

> Does anyone know a cheap way to extend a TBA by one slot.

Buy a 2-Slot Outlet and connect that to the NTBA.

> I never understood why that damn thing only had two outlets
> while you have three MSNs .

Hm I have 4 MSNs and only 2 Outlets...

> And another question: Do I occupy a B channel when dialing locally on the
> S0 bus? Is it charged when calling a local number?

You cannot dail locally on the S0 bus. Each Device talks only with the NTBA.
It you want to talk for free, you have to install an internal S0.

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION