Date:      Sat, 3 May 2003 19:10:03 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To:        Tom Rhodes <trhodes@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help close a doc PR!

On 2003-04-25 21:22, Tom Rhodes <trhodes@freebsd.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 01:18:43 -0700
> Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com> wrote:
>
> > The number of open documentation PRs is growing uncomfortably large.
> > It wasn't that long ago (well, a few years) that we had about 30 open
> > PRs but now we're over 175.
>
> I remember back when we only had about 100.  Its difficult to keep
> up, yo.

I had a funny race with Murray, closing PRs like mad, when we had about
50.  It was one of the most amusing late Friday night sessions I ever had :)

Since I'll be away for a while after May, I think I will be able to race
you all once more in a day or two.

Let's bring them down to 50 again :)

> ... You don't know what it is that you have just done...
>
> FEAR!  :)

Heheh.