Date:      Sun, 17 Jun 2001 05:35:29 -0700
From:      "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Better printing from the command-line

On 17 Jun 2001, at 2:45, Ted Mittelstaedt boldly uttered:

> Read this to see how to "write my own scripts just to send
> commands to the printer.." it's easier than you think:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/corp-net-guide/index.html

Looks like a nice writeup, thanks for the link!  I'm printing it now
to read shortly.

Phil

--
Philip J. Koenig                                       pjklist@ekahuna.com
Electric Kahuna Systems -- Computers & Communications for the New Millenium