Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 1996 14:37:04 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Updated gs port to V 4.01, added dialog menue for driver selection

Hi folks, have just committed my new gs4.01 port.

The installation is really cool now ;)

It allows you now to easily compile and install a *customized gs*
onto your system without unnecessary driver overhead !

The gs default drivers are preselected.

Have fun,

	Andreas ///

 +------------------ Ghostscript 4.01 driver configuration -------------------+
 | This new ghostscript driver configuration dialog allows you to choose      |
 | only those gs drivers, you really need. Don't think too economical, since  |
 | other programs in the ports collection might need some of the default gs   |
 | file format drivers. The gs 4.01 default drivers are preselected.          |
 | Have fun with this new configuration style !     -andreas                  |
 |   Please choose options by pressing SPACE to TOGGLE an option ON/OFF ?     |
 | +------------------------------------------------------------------------+ |
 | | [X] x11       X Windows version 11, release >=4                        | |
 | | [X] x11alpha  X Windows masquer. as device with alpha capability       | |
 | | [X] x11cmyk   X Windows masquer. as 1-bit-per-plane CMYK device        | |
 | | [X] x11mono   X Windows masquer. as black-and-white device             | |
 | | [ ] sxlcrt    CRT sixels, e.g. for VT240-like terminals                | |
 | | [ ] ap3250    Epson AP3250                                             | |
 | | [ ] appledmp  Apple Dot Matrix Printer / Imagewriter                   | |
 | | [X] bj10e     Canon BubbleJet BJ10e                                    | |
 | | [X] bj200     Canon BubbleJet BJ200                                    | |
 |                           [  OK  ]       Cancel                            |

andreas@klemm.gtn.com         /\/\___      Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik GmbH
   Andreas Klemm          ___/\/\/         Support Unix -- andreas.klemm@wup.de
pgp p-key  http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~bal/pks-toplev.html  >>> powered by <<<
ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/system/Printing/aps-491.tgz  >>>    FreeBSD <<<