Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 2013 12:02:32 +0200
From:      Dan Lukes <dan@obluda.cz>
To:        Cary <cary@sdf.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: building seamonkey with clang

On 08/22/13 01:04, Cary:
> On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 07:20:52PM +0200, Dan Lukes wrote:
>>> 0.      Program arguments: /usr/bin/clang++ -cc1 -triple i386-unknown-freebsd9.0
>>> sr/local/include -fmodule-cache-path /var/tmp/clang-module-cache -O3 -Wall -Wpoi
>>> y/work/comm-release/mailnews/local/src/nsMsgMaildirStore.cpp
>>
>> You may be interested to know that source will compile with -O0
>> (instead of -O3).

> in what way could one change the port's configuration before running make?

I don't know, I didn't do it.

I just entered the failed command from command line (from appropriate
directory, with -O3 changed to -O0). You can restart make then. It will
continue with compilation of next source.

Note, there is OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS option recognized. It has been used for
task you are asked for in the past. It is ignored by both Seamonkey's
and Firefox's Makefile now. I don't know it is intentional or it is
another bug.

Dan