Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 1996 08:22:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jeremy Sigmon <jsigmon@www.hsc.wvu.edu>
To:        Mark Ovens <100104.10@CompuServe.COM>
Cc:        questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Building a Linux compatible kernel - How ?

I installed it from the ports section.
In my /usr/bin there is a file called linux
When I run it (as root...) it installs the linux emulator.

The file is also present in my /usr/src/lkm/linux/ directory.
I hope this helps your find it.

Jeremy Sigmon B.S. ChE                      |
WebSerf of the Robert C. Byrd Health        |
Sciences Center of West Virginia University |  This Space For Rent
           WWW.HSC.WVU.EDU                  |
Graduate Student in Computer Science        |
Office : 293-1060                           |