Date:      Sat, 29 Jun 2002 12:49:08 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Dean Hollister <dean@odyssey.apana.org.au>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: libtool/gmake problem

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 04:54:56PM +0800, Dean Hollister wrote:
> I'm running FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE (cvsupped two days ago) and now seem to be
> having difficulty getting many ports to build. For example

There was a bug in sed(1) for a few hours around that timeframe.  It
had the effect of breaking port builds.

Re-cvsup and rebuild your world, should cure the problem.

	Matthew

                                                      Savill Way
Tel: +44 1628 476614                                  Marlow
Fax: +44 0870 0522645                                 Bucks., SL7 1TH UK