Date:      Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:50:22 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        anderson@cs.duke.edu
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ip_output args changed, added a struct inpcb ...

Darryl ...

  They appear to have changed the args for ip_output, but am not sure what
I need to do to fix it in the netdump code :(

  The new structure appears to be:

  int      ip_output(struct mbuf *,
            struct mbuf *, struct route *, int, struct ip_moptions *,
            struct inpcb *);

  My guess is that I just need to put 0 in for ip_pcb ... ?  but I
don't know enough about ip_output to do  more then guess ...

  Checking the diffs at:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/netinet/ip_output.c.diff?r1=1.99.2.33&r2=1.99.2.34&only_with_tag=RELENG_4&f=h

  The addition was made in 1.99.2.34 of the inpcb struct ...