Date:      Thu, 24 Jun 1999 00:02:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        andrew@ugh.net.au
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Taavi Talvik <taavi@uninet.ee>, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>, Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, hm@hcs.de, dfr@nlsystems.com, peter@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD Hackers <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: All this and documentation too? (was: cvs commit: src/sys/isa sio.c)

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 andrew@ugh.net.au wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, Chuck Robey wrote:
>
> > I saw it flash by too quick to read, the first time, but when I tried to
>
> People with no lag....
>
> The error is:
>
> Usage: .Rv -std sections 2 and 3 only

That error is funny!  It's true, .Rv -std is only valid for sections 2
and three, it says so in the man page right below the part that gives
this error!  It bothers nothing, I would leave it just as it is!

Mdoc.samples is section 7, you know ....

> > Probably because of caching, I can't see any error just running man
>
> Yep...rm /usr/share/man/cat7/mdoc.samples.7.gz to see it again.
>
> Andrew

chuckr@picnic.mat.net       | communications topic, C programming, and Unix.
213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic and jaunt, both FreeBSD-current.
(301) 220-2114              |