Date:      Mon, 14 Jun 2004 09:21:47 -0700
From:      "Goodleaf, John" <JGoodleaf@ctiseattle.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OT: web serving

   Please reply to john@goodleaf.net
   So I have a FreeBSD server at home serving some web pages, mostly web
   mail (Apache). It's running on a DSL line behind a gateway that
   forwards port 80 requests to it. Now here's the problem. I need to
   serve also from an IIS .NET server (it's for my girlfriend; don't bug
   me). So my question: How do I serve some things from the IIS server
   and some from the BSD server?  Do I set up some kind of proxying?
   I'm sure there are three hundred solutions, but this is not something
   I've ever had to learn about. I'm willing to RTFM; I just want to be
   pointed in the right direction.
   Thanks,
   John

   This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
   and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
   unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
   you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply