Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 1999 16:21:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvs commit: vi says resource temporary anavailable

Hello!

I started experiencing a strange problem  at the end of August. Whenever
I try to cvs-commit  my own little project, the vi  started by cvs exits
with  EAGAIN. There  is plenty  of  swap, and  I can  start vi  directly
easily.

The only work around is to use env EDITOR="gvim -f", or xedit...

This  is a  dual  PII-300  running FreeBSD  3.2-STABLE  #2:  Fri Aug  20
09:09:09 EDT 1999

The problem appeared after I installed  world that day. I thought, it is
because I did not  reboot to the new kernel yet, but  the reboot did not
help. Everything else seems to work fine.

	-mi